Body & Paints
Fast Track Paint & Body Centers offers four complete paint jobs to choose from. These paint jobs are designed to fit any pocketbook. No matter what system you choose, you get:
- Machine and hand sanding for adhesion. As with any type of paint job the surface preparation is key to giving you the best and most durable job.
- Pre-detailing to eliminate oil and grease from your surface panels. Pre-detailing also helps keep dust to a minimum
- Expert masking to reduce over spray and to keep your costs down. We use a special chemically treated paper to eliminate lint and low tack masking tape to protect you from excessive over spray and to protect your moldings
- Free coat of bond seal primer for extra adhesion and to provide you with a uniform finish
- Painting in our temperature controlled paint booth to give you a consistent paint job no matter what the weather’s like outdoors
- Free baking in our enclosed oven. This allows for additional paint flow and it keeps dust to a minimum. Some body shops charge for baking and they do it outside of the paint booth where the air is full of sanding dust.